SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 40 / (3484563 - 3484617)

3484563. Temecula Attorney | Riverside Lawyer
Starting A Small Business. Looking For The Most Reliable Attorney In Town? The Temecula Attorney is Ready to Defend Your Rights. At PHEIL LAW FIRM, we emphasize personal service in our professional relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to knowing our clients on a one-to one basis, so we can help them make important legal decisions with the broadest perspective possible. We Handle the following. Starting A Small Business. 1×16″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen /iframe. Select Type of Matter.
thetemeculaattorney.com
3484564. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thetemeculaauctionhouse.com
3484565. Temecula Valley Treatment Center - Murrieta Methadone Treatment
Call Us for a Confidential Assessment. Temecula Valley Treatment Center. You’ll also get the counseling, resources and support you need to build a new life for yourself, healthy and sober. All of our services are provided on an outpatient basis, so you can meet your work, family and relationship commitments while you go through this process. Best of all, getting into our outpatient treatment program is fast, easy and affordable. In fact, it’s covered by most insurance. Methadone or Suboxone maintenance.
thetemeculaclinic.com
3484566. Thetemeculagrape.com
thetemeculagrape.com
3484567. Thetemeculagrape.net
thetemeculagrape.net
3484568. The Temecula Hair Stylist - home
The Temecula Hair Stylist. Off hour appt availible. Temecula, Ca 92591.
thetemeculahairstylist.com
3484569. Temecula Handyman - The Chaney Boys Handyman Services in Temecula, CA
Retro NBA Jerseys For Sale. Youth Authentic NBA Jerseys. NFL Jerseys El Paso. Michael Kors Leopard Bag. NFL Nike Jerseys From China. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap. Louis Vuitton outlet Stores. Retro NBA Jerseys For Sale. Youth Authentic NBA Jerseys. NFL Jerseys El Paso. Michael Kors Leopard Bag. NFL Nike Jerseys From China. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap. Louis Vuitton outlet Stores. FREE ESTIMATES ON EVERYTHING. Call (951) 760-6223 or CLICK ME. Frankly, we want to be y...
thetemeculahandyman.com
3484570. Master CREIA Inspector - Temecula Home Inspections | Signature Inspections 951-526-2271
Master CREIA Inspector - Temecula Home Inspections. Order Your Inspection Today! Currently: Partly Cloudy: 63F. About Us - Home. Sample Reports and Contracts. Credit Card Payments-PayPal only-Temporary. Thermal Imaging / Infrared Services. CREIA Standards of Practice. In the Temecula Valley is owned and operated by Randy Wood. He has been a Temecula Home Inspector since 1991. Is fully certified as a real estate inspector by The California Real Estate Inspection Association( CREIA. Trust your Home Inspect...
thetemeculahomeinspector.com
3484571. Temecula Home Inspector | JQ Inspections
Our Home Inspection Services Include The Following. Contact us for details. JQ Inspections knows that when you are looking for a Temecula home Inspector you have many choices. Our home inspection services in Temecula are not like the other Temecula home inspectors; we have added value with some great offers that do not cost you any extra money. We include the following services to you, Warranties are available. We perform home inspections in Temecula. I answer my phone. Seven days a week. LAKE ELSINORE: ...
thetemeculainspector.com
3484572. Temecula Law Firm, Rosenstein & Associates | Home
RYAN K. RICHARDSON. Wills and Estate Planning. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy- Business Reorganization. Maps & Directions. RYAN K. RICHARDSON. Wills and Estate Planning. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy- Business Reorganization. The Temecula Law Firm. Wills and Estate Planning. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy- Business Reorganization. THE LAW OFFICES OF ROSENSTEIN & ASSOCIATES. Robert B. Rosenstein. Asset protection, and if the need should arise, reorganization in bankruptcy. If a client is involved in litigation. At Rosenstein and A...
thetemeculalawfirm.com
3484573. thetemeculanews.com - This website is for sale! - the teme cula news Resources and Information.
The domain thetemeculanews.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thetemeculanews.com
3484574. Thetemeculavine.com
thetemeculavine.com
3484575. Thetemeculavine.net
thetemeculavine.net
3484576. The Temecula Wine Rack Company
The Temecula Wine Rack Company. Hand Made, Solid Wood Products. Contact Us for Wholesale Pricing. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thetemeculawinerackcompany.com
3484577. Temeku Grill
30520 Rancho California, Temecula, CA 92591 951.676.7085. Where The Sun Breaks Thru The Mist’, located at Rancho California Rd. and Margarita in Temecula, CA. Stop by Temeku Grill for great Classic American food and local beer and wine as you make your way to or from your favorite wineries. Nothing Bundt Cakes Temecula. Owners, Dave and Tate Donner are the same couple who brought Nothing Bundt Cakes to Temecula. Located in the Target Center at 27540 Ynez Rd. Welcome to Temeku Grill. SUPER BOWL 1 - 1967.
thetemekugrill.com
3484578. The Temenos Journal
Tales Of The Village. I Am Forgetting Him. It slithers in the door, drifts across the old wooden floor, floats up through the sheets I lie upon.Thoughts come unbidden to my mind – I can’t remember his voice, I’m forgetting who he was, the words he would say, the engagement of those last days before death finally had its way. Tears streak my cheeks, and grief once again pays a visit. I shared this with her, my cherished friend. And she told me of her own heartaches, of her now grown girls lives, of ma...
thetemenosjournal.com
3484579. Pest Control in Rural Homes and Rugged Landscapes
Pest Control in Rural Homes and Rugged Landscapes. August 13, 2015. Outfoxing The Foxes: Keeping Urban Foxes Out Of Your Bins And Recycling. August 13, 2015. Has reported large numbers of urban foxes), where they wreak havoc by breaking into bins and refuse bags in their search for food. A wide variety of chemicals are available for effectively keeping foxes away from your property, usually by producing scents that deter or frighten approaching foxes. Some good options include:. If the area where you kee...
thetemeriver.com
3484580. Blog de thetemi80 - 1ET en force - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ouéch tt le monde bon jprevien tou ceu ki méte des com pour fére chié le monde jlé métré g rien a perdre mé mété votre lien ke jme marre in peu bande de tafioles dériére in pseudo c facile de ramené sa gueule vené dir ske vous avé a dir devan ke jvou vende a canigou. Mise à jour :. G fé in nouvo blog mé skyblog i rame car i. Abonne-toi à mon blog! G fé in nouvo blog mé skyblog i rame car i veu po ke jméte de tof donc iora rien dessu pour linstan. Il essaie de...
thetemi80.skyrock.com
3484581. The Temletts
Thursday, September 15, 2011. MORE PICS OF CAYSON. Such a Cutie Pie. He is the splitting image of his dad when he was a baby. Funny little tea cosy beanies that the hospital provided. These feet are just like his daddy's. He has long fingers and long toes. Maybe he will be a good swimmer like his mommy! Sunday, May 8, 2011. The weather is cold and rainy today but I was really spoilt by my kids for Mother's Day. Krystal and Kayley made the lunch . absolutely scrumptious! I was banned from the kitchen!
thetemletts.blogspot.com
3484582. The Temling Group - Hospitality and Gaming Experts
An experienced team that provides superior hospitality and gaming results. Is a diverse hospitality and gaming management and consulting firm. We have worked for some of the world’s largest hospitality and gaming organizations. And we bring that experience to you. Our approach to addressing our clients' challenges is using all of the sophistication of large organizations in combination with a highly personalized, hands-on approach. We work with our clients as we do with the members of our team. Working w...
thetemlinggroup.com
3484583. TheTemmienation (Daniel) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? WE'RE ROLYPOLIES FRIENDS! Deviant for 9 Months. 2 Week Core Membership. Given by an Anonymous Deviant. Daily Pageviews ». Why," you ask? STAMP ...
thetemmienation.deviantart.com
3484584. TheTemmieToe - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 11 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thetemmietoe.deviantart.com
3484585. Thetemp.com
This domain belongs to the Global Ventures network. We have interesting opportunities for work, sponsors and partnerships. Inquire now. Temperature topics, news, resources and links. Learn more about Joining our Partner Network. Processing . . . Please wait . . . Thanks, your spot is reserved! Share Thetemp.com with you friends to move up in line and reserve your username. Continue to Follow Thetemp.com Brand. To share with your friends, click “Share” and “Tweet”:. Other Brands On Challenge Vertical.
thetemp.com
3484586. Thetemp.net - Homepage
This domain belongs to the Global Ventures network. We have interesting opportunities for work, sponsors and partnerships. Inquire now. Temperature topics, news, resources and links. Thanks, your spot is reserved! Share thetemp.net with you friends to move up in line and reserve your username. Continue to Follow thetemp.net Brand. To share with your friends, click “Share” and “Tweet”:. Your email will never be sold and kept strictly for notification when we launch! Browse Jobs, Ideas and Micro Tasks.
thetemp.net
3484587. The Temp Agency
We are only as good as the people we employ. The Temp Agency has established itself as one of the market leaders in Temporary Recruitment, servicing the central belt of Scotland with offices in Edinburgh. Our people make the difference! We are currently looking to recruit:. Chefs of all grades.
thetempagency.co.uk
3484588. The Temp CONNect Home
Connecting young adults to temp jobs. A connection to a solution. Dan was hardworking, on time and completed the job quickly and professionally Lynn. I needed my iPhone configured to work across all my family, Ben knew how to do it, and got it done! I love that these are college students that are looking to keep busy.I have a lot to keep them busy with! The Temp CONNect serves as a networking tool for matching young adults pursuing day-to-day jobs to people who have jobs to give.
thetempconnect.com
3484589. The Temp Connection, Temporary Employment Agency | Tucson, AZ
4526 E. Camp Lowell Dr. Map». Complete Employment Staffing Services. Who We Work With. For Job Seekers & Employees. What Others Say About Us. For Clients & Employers. Placing the Perfect Order. An Employee’s First Day. What Others Say About Us:. Staff Accountant, Temp-Hire. Project Coordinator, Temp-hire. Customer Service Representatives, Temporary. A/P Assistant, Temp-Hire. Medical Transcriptionist, Temporary. Manufacturing Technician, Temp-Hire. Front Office Patient Coordinator, Temp-Hire, Green Valley.
thetempconnection.com
3484590. Commercial Office Space | Premuim Retail Space Noida | Tempean Smart Office Spaces | Office Space Meeting
The Tempean, Sector 15, Noida. Godrej Summit, Gurgaon. Riverside Green, Goa. Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon. Aims Golf Town, G.Noida. Aims Golf City, Noida. Aims Grace, Central Noida. Aims Glory, Noida. Aims Greens, G.Noida. Aims Golf Avenue-I, Noida. Aims Golf Avenue-II, Noida. Aims Sea View, Mumbai. Aims Business Park, Noida. Aims Junction, Mumbai. Aims Township, Gwalior. Aims Mall, Meerut. Aims Hotels in Noida, Jaipur and G.Noida. Aims hotels/service apartments in London and Sahibabad.
thetempean.com
3484591. The Tempe Grapevine | Bringing you news about current and future development in Downtown Tempe.
Bringing you news about current and future development in Downtown Tempe. Take a tour of Downtown Tempe. April 11, 2011. All local pictures are compiled from the contributors to the Tempe Grapevine. Audio is taken from a local artist from Third Thursdays in Tempe. The Tempe Grapevine: Our Home Turf. April 10, 2011. Crisis Team Gets Cash. April 6, 2011. The Social Services Department in Tempe received over $55,000 dollars in federal stimulus money. That money was used toward Tempe’s Care 7. Emergencies&#4...
thetempegrapevine.wordpress.com
3484592. The Tempelhof Project
Extreme Makeover: Kitchen Edition. March 30, 2014. Middot; by David. Middot; in Kitchen. Middot; Leave a comment. One of my favorite rooms has always been kitchens. As most other people, I love food. My love is not restricted to the consumption of food, but also the creation of it. Finding new recipes, experimenting with ingredients, pulling fresh cookies out of the oven. The challenge of putting together a dish from scratch and the […]. January 9, 2014. Middot; by Joe Cooper. Middot; in Uncategorized.
thetempelhofproject.wordpress.com
3484593. Tempe Locksmith , 480.745.2458 Tempe Locksmiths
Welcome to Tempe Locksmith AZ. Tempe Locksmith Welcome you to Mccray's. Tempe Locksmith We welcome you to Mccray's . All Rights are reserved for Tempe Locksmith.
thetempelocksmith.com
3484594. thetempenews.com - This website is for sale! - the tempe news Resources and Information.
The domain thetempenews.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thetempenews.com
3484595. The Temper | SUP?
Connect with your friends and other fascinating people. Get in-the-moment updates on the things that interest you. And watch events unfold, in real time, from every angle. There are no users currently online.
thetemper.com
3484596. Blog de theTemPeraMent - the TemPeraMent it's me - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. The TemPeraMent it's me. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Alors vous en avez marre de moi! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :.
thetemperament.skyrock.com
3484597. The Temperamental Artist | Paintings and musings from a frustrated artist
Paintings and musings from a frustrated artist. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Pronounced:ˌtɛmpərəˈmɛntl, -prəˈmɛn-, -pərˈmɛn-/ tem-per-uh-men-tl Adjective: 1. having or exhibiting a strongly marked, individual temperament. 2. moody, irritable, or sensitive. 3. given to erratic behaviour; unpredictable. Whilst appreciative of the great artists, she does not take direct inspiration from them. She focuses on her own unique, abstract, and at times, surrealistic style. Her only nod to an...
thetemperamentalartist.com
3484598. The Temperamental Chef
thetemperamentalchef.com
3484599. Spookshow, baby!
Suicide squad leaked script. At some beefy cops not taking him seriously as they arrest him* You Laugh At Me Because I’m Different……I Laugh At You Because You’re All The Same *takes down beefy cops easily with his scrawny 120lbs frame* *someone in the audience blocks a ton of people by accident as they get up to go to the washroom because their burlesque steampunk harley quinn cosplay is too bulky*.
thetemperamentalgoat.tumblr.com
3484600. The Temperamental Kitchen | Writer, Baker, Blogger, Wife
Writer, Baker, Blogger, Wife. In This Post: The Dog and I Obsess Over the Mail. Posted by The Temperamental Kitchen. December 11, 2013. I lost our mail key last week. Except sometimes I forget to do this and the key stays in my pocket until the next time I need to get the mail. 8216;Cause it had been raining the last day I took the mail out. Oops. The good news is that I found the key! Just in time for Holiday Card Season! Breaking Up is Hard to Do. Posted by The Temperamental Kitchen. October 30, 2013.
thetemperamentalkitchen.com
3484601. The Temperamental Kitchen | Writer, Baker, Blogger, Wife
Writer, Baker, Blogger, Wife. In This Post: The Dog and I Obsess Over the Mail. Posted by The Temperamental Kitchen. December 11, 2013. I lost our mail key last week. Except sometimes I forget to do this and the key stays in my pocket until the next time I need to get the mail. 8216;Cause it had been raining the last day I took the mail out. Oops. The good news is that I found the key! Just in time for Holiday Card Season! Breaking Up is Hard to Do. Posted by The Temperamental Kitchen. October 30, 2013.
thetemperamentalkitchen.wordpress.com
3484602. Writings of a Temperamental Monkey | Suspense, thriller, mystery, sci-fi, fantasy stories, opinions, comments and whatever else.
Writings of a Temperamental Monkey. Suspense, thriller, mystery, sci-fi, fantasy stories, opinions, comments and whatever else. Somewhere in America (short stories and micro-fiction). The Life of Delly. Somewhere in America – Teddy – A Horror Short Story – Part Four. October 15, 2013. A Horror Short Story. Teddy – Part Four. The inspector had been napping when the call came. Screams from the neighbor’s house. At the top one door stood open and one closed. He knew which was the father’s. He ...He looked a...
thetemperamentalmonkey.wordpress.com
3484603. The (temperamental) Pocket
Tuesday, December 22, 2009. For Nathan's 22nd Birthday - Artless5. Monday, September 28, 2009. Monday, August 3, 2009. Batemans Bay - June 2009. Beat Disc Records - Parramatta. Nowra - House Show. North St Cafe - Batemans Bay. Tour over = Party. Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Melbourne Pics - June 2009. Canberra - Front Bar. Melbourne - El Joyero Cafe. Melbourne - Fist 2 Face Records. Melbourne - Glitch Bar and Cinema. Newcastle - Hamilton Station Hotel. Wednesday, June 17, 2009. Friday, June 12, 2009. Friday 1...
thetemperamentalpocket.blogspot.com
3484604. The Temperamentals
Thursday, April 26, 2012. A Nora Long, producing associate. Tonight is our final post-show forum and then only a few more performances till we close on Saturday. Rehearsals for Avenue Q. Are underway, and we will dive into that a little more next week at our freshly-launched, all-new Lyric Stage Boston Blog. I think The Temperamentals. And, that, friends, would get a mite old. Our audience is not a monolith, nor would I want them to be. I think by evoking an emotional response from so many different ...
thetemperamentals.blogspot.com
3484605. thetemperamentals.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thetemperamentals.com. This domain may be for sale!
thetemperamentals.com
3484606. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thetemperance.com
3484607. The Temperance Center
Come connect with us on Facebook for inspirational posts and updates. Once upon a time I had a dream. A dream that would allow others to visit a place where they can nurture and heal their mind, body, and soul. To be able to provide a comforting space with diverse healing modalities from an array of talented and committed professionals. A sense of community where people come and can receive tender loving care. A safe space where people can take the time to do something loving for themselves. Small group ...
thetemperancecenter.com
3484608. Temperance
90 Fulham High Street,. 1200 - 2300 Mon-Sat. 1200 - 2230 Sunday. Book with us today! Organising a special occasion? Whatever you need, just let us know. Book today. Address: Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS. Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts. If you have made a booking with us before and want to check or amend it, then enter your email address, and the Booking Pin Number we emailed to you below.
thetemperancefulham.co.uk
3484609. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
thetemperancehall.com
3484610. The Temperance Hotel | Homepage
Click here the button to make a reservation:. Click here the button to make a reservation:. Click here the button to make a reservation:. Click here the button to make a reservation:. Click here the button to make a reservation:. Click here the button to make a reservation:. Welcome to the world of. THE TEMPERANCE HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTRE. Hospitality with a difference. MAKE A QUICK RESERVATION. Welcome To Temperance Hotel. Temperance Front Desk Office.
thetemperancehotel.com
3484611. thetemperancehouse.com - This website is for sale! - thetemperancehouse Resources and Information.
The owner of thetemperancehouse.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 777 USD! The domain thetemperancehouse.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thetemperancehouse.com
3484612. HOME - The Temperance Movement
Rolling Rootsy Revue 2015 - Sweden. June 18th, 2015. Sweden - We'll be playing at the Rolling Rootsy Revue 2015 on the following dates. 27th June - Up [.]. Tour Diary Special - Hairy legs and Sticky Fingers! June 15th, 2015. If we're going to be on TV, maybe I should put jeans on" I said, standing in the lobby of our Orlan [.]. USA Tour Diary - What a Long Strange Trip it's Been. May 23rd, 2015. USA Tour Diary - Somewhere in California. May 18th, 2015. USA Tour Diary - Ants! May 13th, 2015. Sao Tome and ...
thetemperancemovement.com
3484613. Domain Default page
If you are seeing this message, the website for is not available at this time. If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:. You have not put any content on your website. Your provider has suspended this page. Please login to to receive instructions on setting up your website. This website was created using our Parallels Panel product. We offer a full line of Billing, Sitebuilder and cloud computing tools. Please visit www.parallels.com. To find out more information.
thetemperancepub.com
3484614. The Temperance Seven
thetemperanceseven.co.uk
3484615. Nukilan Hamba
Maka (tetapkanlah kepercayaanmu) Bahawa Sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan". Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Kenapa Saya x suke update BLOG. Dah la lama menyepi. tup2 post entri ni. memang awesome la. Sorry guys sebab dah lama tak update blog. Tu la yang diceritakan.lol. Ingatkan nak biar je blog ni berlumut, berkulat jer. tapi bila buka balik.pergghhh! Nostalgia tuu. (la sangat kan). Hampir2 dah buat blog baru.tapi macam nk teruskan dengan yang ni jer. so tengok la camane dulu. Tak habis2 de...
thetemperate.blogspot.com
3484616. The Temperate Climes | musically venturing forth
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. Morning in the Tropics. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Temperate Climes”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thetemperateclimes.wordpress.com
3484617. The Temperate Zone
Time is infinitesimal, time is infinite. Time holds us close in invisible hands until the moment we're dropped or raised high and released." WH. A Recent Journey Throug. H the Status Quo. It often takes some time for me to gather my thoughts befo. Would our politicians take notice and formulate a policy that does not compromise common sense or the second amendment? From the information on their tax returns, they do not. He didn't think so. Having lived on Long Island with his family for a dozen years...
thetemperatezone.com